Wednesday 12 June 2013

Searching


Delicate, lacy cow parsley looks so beautiful in the sun. I've been trying to make the most of the sunny weather we've been having by taking plenty of trips to the park. One of the benefits of working at night is that you can take advantage of the weather! When I'm not working I'm trying to find us somewhere new to live. We're not having much luck so far: I can only hope that it is because the perfect place for us remains to be found! Really though, we just need somewhere affordable. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will find somewhere. Knowing we need to move is a nagging worry at the back of my mind, a constant low level of stress, and I feel unsettled at home somehow. Why bother doing things around the flat when we will just have to pack it all up in a few weeks? I'll be so happy when everything is settled. Maybe then I can stop neglecting my blog so badly. I miss it so.
 
Hope you are all having a lovely June so far. I'll be back soon, properly, I promise!
 
 

3 comments:

Comments most welcome, please and thank you