Saturday 26 May 2012

Day In The Park (2)

I love this dress. Passed down from my sister, it is so comfortable and a nice length for running around all day in the sun. I also love how beautiful the design is if you look closely. I wore it on Thursday, when we enjoyed the sun at Inverleith Park for a few hours. We read, we played frisbee, we ate blueberries...it was a happy, sundrenched afternoon. We left with slightly red skin, bits of grass in our hair and the bottoms of our feet brown from running around barefoot on the grass.
Sunglasses from New Look
Dress from United Colours of Benetton, bag from Warehouse, shoes from Topshop, and a can of Cherryade!
Blueberries...yum
Ahh...that's better!
Close up of the dress material

11 comments:

  1. lovely <3
    love the dress !
    following you , hope you can follow us back <3

    xx
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the dress, I am glad you did a close up shot of the material!
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much louisa for your lovely message of support. Im so releived thank god. that looks like such a fabulous day u had. i love days like that remind me of summer days when we were younger. hope ur having a great weekend. thanks so much louisa for your kind thoughts kisses from ur Dublin xx Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun dress! The material is so cute and perfect for a day at the park!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous! Love the sound of your afternoon too - so chilled out and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress and I love blueberries! Sounds like a relaxing afternoon :)

    Seize the Styles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sunglasses look super fun! Plus blueberries are my new favorite fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely - looks like you had a wonderful day in the park! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and say hello! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dress material, it's so unusual and pretty x x

    ReplyDelete

Comments most welcome, please and thank you