Saturday 14 April 2012

(Born To) Have Black and Sparkly Nails

I've been having a problem with my nails lately. They keep splitting, and it is rather distressing when it happens as I go from having lovely strong long nails to thin short nails in just a few hours. I'm not sure why it happens. I did bite my nails for years, but it's been at least five years since I stopped. Surely the damage I did should have been rectified by now! I use OPI Nail Envy which seems to help sometimes, but at other times my nails seem to just give up!

Anyway, I decided that even though my nails are short I want to make them pretty, and it just so happens that I have been reunited with my favourite nail polishes this week when I collected some things from my last home. So black and sparkly they shall be, short or not!


First, a layer of OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener.


Next up, a layer of OPI Lady in Black.


And finally, a layer of Revlon Facets of Fuchsia.


I love putting a layer of sparkles over black polish. While I painted my nails I listened to Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds and Lana Del Ray's incredible Born to Die, both of which I am addicted to at the moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments most welcome, please and thank you